Saturday, December 19, 2009

It is near.

I had my last day school on Friday. My last day of school ever. Ever in my whole entire life. When I waled out the door of Torsberg I ran back in and stood there for a while cause it was just so weird leaving. I will never be a high school student again and I don't know how I feel about that. Definitly not glad but not sad either. Sad to leave Sweden though. EXTREMELY SAD.
I don't want to talk about it anymore. This weekend I am staying at Kristofer'while my host parents are in Stockholm. We just made a pepparkaka hus and it is so fin! I am rather proud, apart from the fact that it says God on side and Jul on the other but when you just see the God one it seems like it is the house of God. Sofia and I went for a wak this morning as well. it was soo nice! We threw snow at each other and bara chatted. I love her. I love the Ekholm family. They are amazing and beautiful.
So now I am on Christmas holidays. Thank god lots of snow has fallen, I am sooo glad. We are going to have a vit jul!!! It felt like I was in a snow globe. Especially when there was a snow storm. It felt awesome. I will miss the snow. Alot.
I am excited for Christmas. And the presents. HA.
Oh it was Kristofer's brithday in Wedenesday! And Dilan's was on Monday. We had a förefest at Kristofer's and it went great. Great people together. Then we headed out to Tranan and that was really good I think. But then Kristofer was severly drunk so it was interesting to get him home and to bed. I like him sober more. I think it would be weird if I liked him drunk though more.
I lvoe my bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment