Monday, November 9, 2009

Never enough tv.

So I am addicted to watching tv on the internet. It isn't the fact that it is the internet it is just the fat that I can watch a whole series very fast. For example on Thursday Glee is starting on Swedish television and what do you know, I have already watched the first eight episodes. I am also at the same point of gossip girl as America is. My new addiction is One Tree Hill. I use to really not be fond of this show as nowdays it is based on adults and not teenages which is what I prefer but bam I was watching it with Alex and now I am hooked. Disgusting I know. I think I will start on Charmed next...
So anyway had a pretty chilled Helg. Friday was really nice at Sofia's birthday. I LOVE that family. It is basically my own really. I feel such a part of it, I mean I must be comfortable if I can tease his dad. The Grandma was so cute as well. 81 I think and still going strong.
Saturday and Sunday were just at home days, it is nice to just chill with my host parents. They are really nice people.
We went out to dinner on Sunday night to celebrate Fars dag, that was sweet as.
Jul is going to be sweeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment