Monday, November 16, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun.

It has been a week since I wrote right? I like how every week at school is never normal. Never a week goes by where we have all the classes we are suppose to have. Definitly makes the day a bit more exciting. I can't remember really anything happening last week... except on Friday I went to Torpshammer! It was a reaaalllly good weekend away.
We were staying in a hostel right next to Boda borg, my district and the up north district plus four newbies. it was real sweet, especially to see Georgia and Stefano etc. I love that girl so much! We have such a good time together. Plus I can tell her anything.
Boda borg was so cool as well. I am sore though. If you have no idea what I am talking about google it. It is reeeaaaallly cool.
Got back on Sunday and was so tired. Dead.
Today I did my talk about how dogs are better than cats, it went down pretty darn good :)

Wow got nothing more to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment