Friday, November 6, 2009

Pain = gain.

So as I said i got the flu vaccination but what do you know, middle of the night I am freezing (I should have listened to Kristofer teeling me to get another blanket) and so sick. Getting up in the morning was beyond painful. Especially my arm. It is still a bit tender now actually. But yeah it was bad. i ended up sitting in the shower, my body just felt so heavy. Not cool at all. Plus I thought I was going to throw up and my head was spinning. Great fun. Weirdly though by dinner time I was fine! It was so weird. But they did say it would happen I just didn't realise it would be that bad.
Oh well now I will survive the next round of this flu if it hits again. Mum said I am the only person she knows who has got it. In NZ it is only health workers etc. that are getting it. Looks like i will be Prime Minster if NZ dies out then. Touch wood.
So the main thought on my mind everyday is pretty much that I am going home. It is soo scary. I get all emotional and don't really breathe properly when I think about it. Not cool at all. I want both my lives together!
I am writing this while waiting to go out and then wait for the bus. I hate waiting for the bus. But then again I love the bus. Actually if i think about it I walked to school nearly everyday in NZ and now I can't do it. I mean it was only a little bit but it would have some effect. No wonder I have gained so much. Oh yay. Not like I will be giving up the cake any time soon though.
Speaking of cake I will be eating some tonight, I am going to Sofia's family birthday celebration. Man I LOVE that girl and that family. I am sooo glad I am a part of it. I can't even imagine what saying goodbye to them will be like. Ugh.
So yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sofia! I am off to buy her gift now :) fffuuun.

No comments:

Post a Comment